Yark Automotive Group, Inc and Yark Chevrolet, LLC and its employees are dedicated to protecting the privacy of your nonpublic personal information.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
a. Information we receive from you on applications or other forms; b. Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and c. Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to the following types of third parties:
a. Financial service providers such as banks, lenders, credit unions, insurance companies and insurance agents; and b. Non-Financial companies such as automobile manufacturers
3. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer or former customer.
4. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer to non-affiliated third parties, as permitted by law.
5. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you and to those persons or entities to whom we may disclose such information under applicable law. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic information.